Dog Friendly Accommodations
We understand that your dog is a part of the family, and a big part of enjoying your vacation is having your pet accompany you.
We love dogs here at the inn, however, in order to provide a relaxing vacation for all our guests, we require the following of our pet owners.
- Dogs must be leashed when not in guest room.
- Dogs are not allowed on beds or upholstered chairs.
- Dogs may not be left in guest room or any where else on the inn’s property, unattended at any time;
- Dogs may only be left in guest room unattended, if crated, with prior permission from front desk personnel, and owner has provided front desk with a cell phone number.
- Barking dogs left in guest rooms or on any part of the inn’s property unattended will not be accepted.
- We are more than happy to arrange dog sitting services through our front desk
- Pets are not allowed in the SkiMeister Café & Bar, Spa Room or Game room.
- When outside, use scoop bags and deposit them in the garbage container, located in the recycling corral outside.
- The maximum combined weight allowed per reservation is a total of 150 pounds- with a limit of two dogs.
- Any damage repairs or extra cleaning deemed necessary as a result of a pet, will be charged to the registered guest.
- Our nightly guest charge for dogs is $12 per pet, per night.