Mount Mansfield - Vermont's Highest Peak
Enjoy some of North America's finest skiing and snowboarding, right here in Stowe, Vermont at the Stowe Mountain Resort located only 1 mile from the inn.
With it's 116 trails, 13 lifts, and best snowmaking and grooming system in Vermont. The home of Vermont's highest peak is consistently ranked among the top ski resorts in the Eastern U.S. by the readers of SKI MAGAZINE.
With terrain suitable for beginners to expert, top notch ski instruction, and excellent food & beverage service it's no wonder that Stowe has been claimed Ski Capital of the East for over 70 years!
For more info on the Stowe Mountain Resort go to www.stowe.com
Stowe Ski/Snowboard Stats
- Elevation of Mount Mansfield Summit - 4,395'
- Top of Lifts Elevation - 3,719'
- Longest Vertical Drop - 2,160'
- Average Annual Snowfall - 333"
- Total Number of Trails - 116
- 16% Beginner Trails
- 59% Intermediate Trails
- 25% Expert Trails
- Snowmaking Coverage - 80%
- 1 Inter-Mountain Transfer Gondola,
- 1 high-speed summit Gondola, 3 high-speed Quads, 2 Triples, 4 doubles, 2 surface lifts
- Total hourly lift capacity -15,516 passengers