The Inn is ideal for weddings with an attendance of up to 100 people depending on the location, and season.
The SkiMeister Café provides a wonderful setting for up to 30 people.
For summer weddings, the Streamside Park with a real covered bridge in the background, can host up to 100 people for an outdoor wedding. A wedding tent may be arranged.
For assistance in planning your wedding day, including catering details, please contact our coordinator Toll Free 1-800-225-8582
Or e-mail at
For information on Vermont Marital Laws click here.
For information on Professional Services including Justice of the Peace, florists, photographers, carriage & sleigh rides, bakeries and transportation click here.
Intimate Country Wedding
The Innsbruck Inn provides a wonderful setting for an intimate ceremony for two and four additional guests.
- Two nights lodging for one couple
- Full Breakfast and Afternoon Tea Daily for one couple
- Use of the SkiMeister Café, the Streamside Park with covered bridge backdrop or any location on the grounds that appeals to you!
- Services of a Justice of the Peace
- An artisan baked wedding cake for the ceremony, and bottle of champagne.
- A Welcome Basket with Vermont cheeses, fruit, bottle of fine wine, and souvenir wine glasses.
| Room Type || Jan 2 to September 20 - October 21 to December 25 || September 21 to October 20
|Feature Room with Fireplace
*Please add 7% Service and 10% Vermont Room and Meals Tax
Call Toll Free 1-800-225-8582 to reserve this package or e-mail your request to